We are seeking an outstanding Automation Tester with a passion for product development to join our technology team aligned to the Commodities and Global Markets Group. Commodities and Global Markets is the trading, hedging, financing, and research operations within Macquarie and is a core business with strong global foundations.
This is a great opportunity for a Test Automation Engineer to join a dynamic and vibrant team with a diverse and inclusive culture. You will be engaged in the sprint and project deliveries and continuous improvement initiatives specifically on test automation within our Corporate Operations Group applications.
You will be working with the existing CGM Technology FX Test Team by contributing directly to the team’s deliveries, test automation, and process improvement initiatives.
You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the project deliverables and will be reporting issues, progress, and risks in sprints, projects, and automation initiatives.
You will also be responsible in identifying risks and issues related to quality for the projects you’ll be working on, identifying the appropriate test scope based on the requirements and will be balancing changing priorities within an agile process.
As an individual contributor, you will be responsible for analyzing requirements, drawing up test cases, drafting Test Plans and Strategies, creating and executing automated and manual test scripts. You will gain knowledge and experience in test automation using Robot Framework and Ranorex (Test Automation Tools). You will also be responsible for managing test defects and engaging the relevant stakeholders in the resolution of these defects.
We need a strong Test Analyst with:
- 4 to 8 years relevant work experience in software application testing, including
- Automation Testing (at least 2 years)
- Testing in an Agile and Scrum framework
- Technology Experience on:
- Robot Framework or any REST API test automation tool
- Ranorex or any UI Automation Test Tool
- PyCharm IDE or any IDE for automation scripting
- Knowledge of at least one Programming language from Python, C, C#, Java or VB.
- UNIX, Version Controls like Git, etc.
- Continuous integration tools like Bamboo, etc.
- Experience with designing automation frameworks & test scripts for complex applications with multiple type of interfaces
- Have strong experience conducting system integration, and work with Test team to build automated test cases
- Financial industry experience would be highly regarded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative, teamwork and a collaborative attitude, and a fast learner
- Can work under time pressure on a fast-paced agile environment.
- Can navigate through vague specifications and requirements and coordinate and engage relevant stakeholders to obtain clarity on expectations.
- Demonstrable track record of ownership and accountability
- Willingness to work in different time zones, if needed
- Preferably with a Computer Science degree, Engineering degree, Math major or equivalent
If you also bring experience from Foreign Exchange business it would be highly regarded.
We want to empower you to continuously develop, so as a member of our team you will be supported to explore and grow through experimentation, hackathons, learning and community involvement.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you to further your career, apply online now.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group’s purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We recognize that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.