An exciting and challenging opportunity currently exists for a Product Manager to join our Specialized and Asset Finance team based in Jacksonville, FL. As Product Manager, you will be responsible for our engagement with our technology providers and the implementation of our strategic technical deliverables.
As a key member in the team, you will be liaising with a wide range of stakeholders from front to back office and technology teams. It is expected that you will have clear stakeholder communication and management throughout the delivery lifecycle.
You will be responsible for managing project and system enhancement to delivery, reporting and production support including;
- project planning and governance from initiation to closure.
- progress tracking, risk and issues management, and documentation.
- stakeholder management across business and technology.
- the development and ongoing enhancement of our reporting capabilities.
In this role, you will have a sound understanding of the features, functionality and operational processes that underpin our asset leasing activities. You will be confident in mapping, drawing and designing processes and improvement ideas. You will be confident in the engagement with external technology providers in ensuring project timelines are achieved whilst maintaining a productive relationship.
For this role you will ideally:
- have significant demonstrated hands-on experience of managing and developing technology solutions to multiple internal clients.
- have a track record on driving digitalization, automation and data adoption with business partners.
- be entrepreneurial, highly motivated and self-directed with a strong delivery mindset.
- be able to articulate complex technical problems and their solutions simply.
- be passionate about engaging with delivery teams and proposing and achieving successful outcomes for a growing asset leasing business.
- be adept at engaging, collaborating and influencing people at all levels and areas of financial services organizations.
- have experience in developing reporting capabilities through Power BI
- be excellent in collaborating across global teams, navigating time zones effectively and have flexibility to prioritize your time and travel.
- previous asset leasing or financial services experience is beneficial.
- have a bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
About Commodities and Global Markets
Commodities and Global Markets provides clients with an integrated, end-to-end offering across global markets including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.