We have an exceptional opportunity for an agency or in-house Recruiter/ Sourcing Specialist, looking to further develop their career, to join our Recruitment team (Hudson RPO onsite at Macquarie) as we continue to build up our internal sourcing capability and drive talent engagement for the business.
As a Talent Sourcing Specialist, you will have strong interpersonal skills and have a genuine passion and strength for online research and proactive sourcing. You will partner with our Resourcing Specialists, HR Business Partners and hiring managers to develop sourcing strategies and build talent pipelines across a number of roles within your portfolio. Whilst you will own a number of key talent pools, you will be working as part of a collaborative team where you will have exposure to different role types and be involved in other sourcing initiatives.
What you will be doing:
- Proactively sourcing, screening and talent pooling for candidates through various channels including internal databases, LinkedIn and other external job boards.
- Staying connected with and tracking market trends, competitor analysis and regional changes that are relevant to our business stakeholders.
- Designing and implementing bespoke recruitment campaigns for key recruitment drives.
- Working in partnership with Resourcing Specialists and working closely with hiring managers from the outset – from market research, job briefs through to interviews and offers.
- Engaging with talent communities and delivering a best in class candidate experience.
This role will give you fantastic exposure to a leading Financial Services organization and will enable you to develop not only hands on market research and strategic sourcing capabilities, but also your ability to build relationships and influence as a talent advisor.
Who are you?
- A proven talent sourcing and/or recruitment specialist working in-house or in an agency with a focus on proactive sourcing.
- You will have exceptional market mapping, online research, talent sourcing, networking and talent pooling experience and a keen interest in this area of recruitment.
- You are driven and determined and ready to make the most of the opportunities presented to you by working for a leading RPO business.
Whilst Macquarie's head office is based in Sydney, we have presence in other major cities including Melbourne and Brisbane and support remote working so please feel free to reach out if you are currently based in another location across Australia and New Zealand and would be keen to be part of a high performing resourcing function with a collaborative and flexible work culture.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and in combination with our inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.