Join our Commodities and Global Markets team in Houston as a Salesforce Administrator.
In this exciting new role, you will work with our sales teams, desk heads, and senior leadership team to utilize, execute and implement Salesforce to become a vital CRM tool within our Commodities and Global Markets business. You will serve as primary Salesforce Administrator as well as the first line of support for the platform in the Americas region for our Commodities and Global Markets business.
You will help implement a training program for users, build out the reporting and dashboard capabilities of the platform and help with the ongoing development of our salesforce.com deployment.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and updates as well as educating stakeholders on the full capabilities of the salesforce platform and co-ordinate delivery of enhancements based on evolving user requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. You will be highly skilled in working with stakeholders from all levels of the organization to identify, develop and innovate on existing business processes and surface data insights to users to drive effective and efficient decision making.
This position is a unique hybrid between a Business Analyst and a Salesforce.com Super User. While this role will initially focus heavily on Salesforce there will be additional opportunities to help drive improvement and automation across other CRM and business tools.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Serve as primary Salesforce Administrator for the Americas region for our Commodities and Global Markets business and will produce date driven reports on the state of the business to the Head of Americas.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, data management, reports and dashboards, opportunity workflows and other routine tasks.
- Liaise with Central risk and business to produce monthly client reporting for commodities group on global scale
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests, with a heavy focus on data and reporting by building out the data analytics capabilities of the platform
- Design and execute a training program for new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Work with users, desk heads and management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, reporting and change management activities
Additional Experience Required:
- Two years + of experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201 and ADM301) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Good communication skills are key. Must be able to communicate with heads of businesses.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Experience in implementing a Salesforce user training program preferred
If you are looking to further your Salesforce Administrative career is a highly successful, fast paced environment then we would love to hear from you!
About Commodities and Global Markets
Commodities and Global Markets provides clients with an integrated, end-to-end offering across global markets including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities. We are a market leader in the environmental products space, having been awarded the 2020 Environmental Products Bank of the Year by Risk Magazine.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We recognize that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.