Join our Financial Markets Operations team as a FX Trade Support Analyst in Houston. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for providing trade validation, confirmation and settlement services for numerous front-end Commodities and Global Markets businesses and sales teams.
Sitting within the Corporate Operations Group, the Operations Division is responsible for the operational infrastructure required to support the settlement of a variety of financial and physical products on behalf of Macquarie. The division works in a time sensitive environment in which accuracy of processing, timely escalation and communication within the division, the businesses, the Risk Management Group, correspondent banks and custodians is essential to ensuring a smooth settlement process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing independent validation and confirmation of deal sets relating to:
- Structured Options
- Average Rate Forwards and other complex FX products
- FX Spot, Fwd, NDF’s
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Payment preparation and settlement of bank-to-bank cash transfers
- Drafting and reviewing long form confirmations
- Working with Prime Brokers to confirm trades and cashflows relating to Bond Trading
- Ad hoc project support and implementation of process improvement initiatives
- Ensuring a seamless handover of responsibilities between shifts
To be successful in the role you will have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in end-to-end processes associated with FX products and Interest Rate Derivatives
- the ability to confidently work autonomously
- excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- the ability to prioritise work, & perform under pressure whilst keeping within deadlines
- a strong working knowledge of SWIFT and international payment formatting
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- a high standard of attention to detail and a low tolerance for error
- a high degree of personal accountability and ownership.
Macquarie is a diversified financial group providing clients with asset management and finance, banking, advisory and risk and capital solutions across debt, equity and commodities.
The diversity of our operations, combined with a strong capital position and robust risk management framework, has contributed to our 50-year record of unbroken profitability.
To start your journey in this exciting role, apply online now or for more information visit www.macquarie.com/careers
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group’s purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.