Join our Credit Markets Division team in this great opportunity where you can apply your knowledge of Loan Syndications and Trading Association standard terms and conditions in a front office role. This is a temporary leveraged loan closer role where you will be responsible for drafting bespoke trade documents.
In this highly visible role, you will have daily interaction with the front office while you work as a Loan Closer drafting bespoke trade documents. You will be responsible for seeing transactions end to end, ensuring deals are booked, documents are drafted and liaising with the back office to ensure transactions are settled on-time. Also, you will also have daily interaction with external clients while you work through the document negotiation and drafting process.
The key qualities you will have are the ability to manage and prioritize multiple transactions simultaneously, strong interpersonal, stakeholder and client management skills.
To be successful you will have:
- 2+ years of experience working in a similar role
- strong understanding of credit agreements
- ability to draft bespoke par participation agreements and trade confirmation
- be process driven and flexible to changes in client needs
- excellent organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple trades simultaneously
- knowledge of Loan Syndications and Trading Association PAR Standard Terms and Conditions
- ability to draft bespoke funding memorandums and funds flows
- strong understanding of primary loan syndication and secondary loan trading and settlement processes for loan trades and trade claims
- possess a strong understanding of the leveraged loan market and trade claim closing process
- great attention to detail and strong understanding of pricing mechanics for PAR trades
- a strong professional image and communication style
For more information, please visit www.macquarie.com/careers.
About Commodities and Global Markets
Commodities and Global Markets provides clients with an integrated, end-to-end offering across global markets including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.