In this role, you will work with the team to reimagine the future of banking and wealth management for our clients. You will think big, challenge the norm, collaborate efficiently, welcome feedback, have an eye for detail, and are dedicated to delivering exceptional customer experience across the Wealth management business.
You will facilitate refinement workshops with various stakeholders to obtain an understanding of client and business requirements, use internal customer experience artefacts to help articulate client benefits, work collaboratively with the scrum team, Product Owner, stakeholders and clients for feature and user story refinement, and documentation
You will collaborate with the product owner on prioritising and maintaining the backlog for a API engineering team, provide technical support to other Business Analysts during story and feature refinement, ensure all features and user stories satisfy the Definition of Ready within the defined quality framework and define a wide range of business and technical process solutions in the Wealth space
To be successful in this role you will have:
- a minimum of 1-2 years of experience working in an Agile environment and an Agile framework, with a demonstrated ability in user story writing
- strong analytical, problem solving, attention to detail and critical thinking abilities with well-structured written and verbal communications
- a technical mindset and the ability to identify technical requirements associated with a user story or feature
- sound understanding and knowledge in cloud and containerisation technologies, RESTful API web protocols and SQL relational/object-orientated databases
- ideally proficient in the documentation of user journey maps with the ability to deep-dive into user pain points and behaviours in order to write clear and concise user stories
- an understanding of LEAN process design and an appreciation for Human Centred Design as well as experience and skill in the documentation of process maps will also be highly valued.
- a big plus is strong domain knowledge of the wealth management industry, including technologies and processes across advice, trading, managed accounts, investments and superannuation
This role is a great opportunity for someone with the desire to lead change and is an advocate of Human Centred Design and the Agile values and principles.
If this sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, please apply via the portal.
About Banking and Financial Services
Banking and Financial Services is Macquarie’s retail banking and financial services business, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management, business banking and vehicle finance products and services to retail clients, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and in combination with our inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.