Join our global Services team as a Linux Server Engineer and play an instrumental role in delivering solutions and product innovation for the Linux environment at Macquarie.
Bring your enthusiasm and creativity to our team and help us improve our Linux Server platform and drive innovation. We require you to have strong Linux skills and embrace the DevOps mindset.
You will support our on-premise environment but will also be front and centre for helping us transform our environment to the Public and Private Cloud platforms.
You value innovation, automation and diversity and will use these throughout your work to help us enhance and accelerate the capabilities we deliver to our business.
Your technical capabilities will include:
• strong knowledge of Linux, preferably Red Hat
• in-depth knowledge of troubleshooting, capacity planning and performance tuning
• experience with automation and orchestration tools (e.g. Puppet, Ansible, Python)
• exposure to public and private cloud platforms
• able to work in a high-paced, ever-changing environment
• a passion for automation, self-service and creating ways to enable and empower our customers
• strong problem-solving skills with a focus on business outcomes, specifically in a global and dynamic business environment
• highly collaborative and driven to deliver outstanding solutions.
If this sounds like the right step to take in your career, please apply via the following link or alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and in combination with our inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.