Are you passionate about corporate communications and looking to join an inclusive, collaborative regional team? This is the role for you.
As a Senior Associate, you will support our Asia Corporate Affairs team, which actively engages with shareholders, governments, media, staff and the wider community to maximise their understanding of Macquarie and to enable us to understand the expectations of our key stakeholders.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Internal Communications and Content, the role will support internal communication and engagement activity across 11 markets and 14 locations in Asia. The role will operate at both a Group level, and in support of our individual businesses in Asia. You will work with the senior members of the Asia and global communications team, supporting and driving strategic initiatives and leveraging activities for the benefit of the Group, in addition to providing administrative support where required.
You will be part of a regional team that provides valued support to a diverse range of successful businesses in a dynamic and evolving region. In this role you will gain exposure to stakeholders across the business and an invaluable opportunity to drive your career forward.
In this role, you will be responsible for internal communication support at Group and business level in the region, including:
- Drafting and distributing staff communication for the Asia region, including town halls, internal emails, and other internal platforms such as Workplace
- Working with Office Heads and Country Leads on leadership communication and staff engagement initiatives
- Supporting regional staff engagement initiatives such as Diversity & Inclusion
- Managing and reviewing emails via our internal communication platform
You will also support the regional and global team with content and social media activities including. This includes, assisting with the planning and execution of social media strategy, to develop engaging content for social media channels including key events or regular scheduled posts and drafting articles and preparing relevant materials for internal and external use.
Finally, you will provide reporting and ad hoc support to the regional and global team as required.
We would like to hear from you if you have at least 2 (-5) years’ corporate communications experience, with ideally at least 1 year delivering internal communications.
To thrive in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrable ability to create and deliver internal communication strategies
- Ability to successfully apply communication skills across a diverse range of business activities and projects
- A high level of motivation, and ability to work independently and take responsibility for identifying and achieving solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to foster close working relationships at all levels. Flexibility to work with a wide range of stakeholders, located across Asia and part of a global team
- Strong team player and ability to work at regional level
Apply now to start an exciting career with Macquarie
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.