Join our Corporate Reporting team as an innovative Manager/ Senior Manager and provide transformative change within our Balance Sheet and Statistical Reporting team.
Our Financial Management Group’s vision and strategic goal is to strengthen the foundations to enable our growth. Through being curious, generous and bold, we are able to partner with our customers to deliver quality solutions and adapt to market, business and regulatory change. You will play a significant role in supporting our team to enhance data management and analytics capability across the balance sheet and statistical reporting function and meet increasing regulatory and business-driven needs.
Are you working in a data management, data analytics or related field, passionate about technology, and excited by exploring and experimenting with the latest techniques to partner with businesses and improve reporting outcomes? If so, we would love you to join our high-performing team in our Financial Management Group.
With increasing regulatory reporting requirements, and a high focus on data, you will be able to optimise reporting processes, facilitate increased business insights and reduce data risk and costs. Using your data and analytics capability, this could range from designing and automating analytics solutions, developing interactive metrics and dashboards through to applying machine learning models to business problems.
To excel in this role, you will ideally:
- bring 2-5 years’ experience within a Data Management or Analytics position
- be a strong communicator with the ability to partner with business stakeholders to form robust working relationships
- have good technical skills, coupled with a strong interest in the business impact and context of your work
- hold a Degree in a relevant field (e.g. computer science, applied statistics or mathematics or a related quantitative discipline, such as economics or finance)
- be comfortable in a fast-paced, agile environment full of complex technical and business challenges
- have extensive experience using SQL plus commercial experience with at least one of the following technologies: Tableau/Power BI, Alteryx/Talend and R/Python
- have experience with cloud platforms e.g. AWS, Google or Databricks will also be viewed favourably
- have excellent presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex analytical concepts to people from non-technical teams.
In each of these cases, you should be able to talk about projects that you have tackled using these tools.
Where can this position take you? Joining a large, global organisation will provide you the opportunity to take the next step in your career. Partnering with businesses, improving data governance processes and delivering tools to support business insights will equip you with a broad skillset and ability to undertake a number of opportunities in the future.
Join our innovative team by applying online today.
About the Financial Management Group
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate affairs.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.
Please note that we are not accepting candidates from recruitment agencies for this role.