An excellent opportunity within our New York office to join our Technology organization, as an experienced Application Support Analyst who can provide business-facing support for Futures Trading, downstream platforms and be actively involved in Agile, both Kanban and scrum sprints.
As a member of the Futures Technology team, you will be working directly with the business as well as developers and global operational teams bringing your collaborative approach to drive forwards these relationships.
Your attention to detail is required as you will be responsible for the support of critical applications used by the business for trading of Listed Futures and all feeds/reporting.
To be successful you will have experience within the financial industry focusing on Futures/Equities and front office platforms, with the below technical skills:
- experience of Operating Systems – competent with UNIX and Windows environments.
- experience writing SQL queries and interacting with databases (Sybase/Oracle/SQL Server).
- capability to interpret Java, UNIX/Shell Scripts and .Net for analysis is an advantage
- good knowledge of ITIL & Agile tools and processes (e.g. Remedy, JIRA, Confluence) for Incident/Change/Problem management and project/development delivery would be beneficial
- good knowledge of health/alerting tools and tuning them to tighten environment control
- knowledge of order management platforms, trading business, MiFID II are all beneficial.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group’s purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.