Join our Risk Technology team as a Technology Lead and be responsible for delivering a group-wide system-led transformation to create an integrated risk management (IRM) capability.
We provide technology services to the Risk Management Group (RMG). RMG is an independent, centralised unit responsible for ensuring all risk across Macquarie are appropriately assessed and managed. Its divisions include Credit Risk, Regulatory Affairs and Aggregate Risk, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Compliance, Financial Crime Risk, and Internal Audit.
Our Risk Management Group and Technology are embarking upon a major program of work to uplift existing platforms to create an integrated risk management capability and leverage these platforms to transform our operating model.
In this role, you will be ultimately responsible for creating risk technology strategy and successful delivery of uplifting and support of OpenPages and other capabilities in our integrated risk management (IRM) ecosystem. You will have high visibility throughout the organisation across global support, business and technology teams, and will involve management of technology sourcing requiring interaction with the senior management levels.
Your ability to lead, communicate effectively and influence senior management, cross-functional teams across the business will be vital in this role. Other key attributes that will aid in your success include:
- background in risk management, particularly non-financial risk within banking and financial services
- strong people leadership skills with prior experience building, developing, and managing teams
- good project management skills to ensure full-scale project roll-outs with minimal operational disruption
- effective time management with the ability to co-ordinate and prioritise competing activities (including multiple projects) and resources.
In this role, you should be able to,
- define, develop and implement a strategy to deliver the transformation project on time and to strategic risk and compliance management
- deliver solutions to enable business controls transformation
- managing the relationship with the vendor partners and are setup to deliver the most value to Macquarie
- leading effective project planning, delivery, and communications including the preparation of senior stakeholder update and program steering committee materials
- own program risk reviews and appropriate mitigation to anticipate challenges before they happen and take appropriate action to minimise risk
- collaborating with Sourcing and vendor management, Legal, and Finance on all commercial contracts
- managing the preparation and approval of the business case
- completing commercials with the selected vendor(s)
- mobilising the required teams to set the program up for success.
If this role sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, please apply via the link.
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, Brand & Marketing and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.