Come and join our Enterprise Data Management team in supporting stakeholders across the entire Macquarie Group to improve how they manage and use data. This role is specifically working in the key area of Data Quality.
We are looking for a delivery-oriented Data Quality Management professional who is able to work with stakeholders to effectively identify, triage, remediate and manage data quality issues, as well as leverage data quality measurement and reporting solutions to increase visibility and action over data quality issues. This will include inputs into the effective use of our enterprise governance repository as it relates to, and influences, data quality management.
In this role, you will be required to work across multiple business groups, build and maintain strong relationships, and help guide them in performing data quality issue management and measurement in a consistent, prioritised way.
In this role you will:
- support the group data teams to implement effective data quality issue management
- support the group data teams to implement data quality measurement and monitoring capabilities, including the implementation of a new data quality solution, Informatica IDQ
- train and support business users on implementing Data Quality rule tests within Informatica IDQ
- ensure data quality rules are captured within the enterprise repository
- identify, analyse and escalate enterprise data quality issues, facilitate the determination of issue impact, root cause and solution options
- ensure accurate, regular, MI is produced to give visibility to Macquarie governance forums on enterprise data quality issues
- leverage and, where necessary, uplift the artefacts in place today to set clear “How to” guidance on good data quality management practices.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 5+ years hands on experience working in Data Quality Management
- strong communication and delivery skills
- experience defining data quality rules / business rules / data controls
- experience with Informatica IDQ, IBM Infosphere, SAP DQM, or similar data quality solutions.
It would be highly regarded if you have:
- Financial Services industry experience
- SQL experience
- experience with data governance and metadata management tools (Axon, Collibra, IGC)
- exposure to / experience of operational risk management.
If you have experience in data quality and a passion for driving value through data, then we want to talk to you!
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group’s purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.