Macquarie Asset Management (MAM) is seeking an Executive Assistant to support their Macquarie Infrastructure & Real Assets (MIRA) division.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Executive Assistant looking to apply their existing experience and develop their career. This is a fast-paced role requiring a positive, confident and proactive approach for someone who can work productively in a pressurised environment.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- extensive calendar management, including booking meetings, managing conflicts and booking rooms/catering etc;
- Booking and confirming extremely complex travel arrangements including producing comprehensive travel itineraries, flights, hotels, cars, trains and visas
- Sole responsibility for arranging twice yearly executive leadership offsite
- Producing internal and external communications on behalf of Senior Managing Director
- processing purchase orders and invoices on Coupa;
- processing monthly Amex / expense claims in Concur ensuring deadlines are adhered to;
- Producing and coordinating documents for board papers and meetings including printing, binding, scanning
- General administration and support such as organising large-scale events for the department
- Providing support for other Executive Assistants as required
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 5 years work experience supporting senior directors and a team within a fast-paced office environment. You will have strong Outlook experience and be able to manage several calendars, working across different time zones; coupled with:
- a good working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and strong MS Outlook experience
- excellent attention to detail and organisational skills,
- ability to balance conflicting priorities and make decisions accordingly;
- proactive and enthusiastic attitude, with the ability to anticipate needs of team members and act as necessary;
- good judgement and discretion on confidential matters
- working as part of a team.
- Proficient in Italian an advantage (able to write)
If you are ready to take on a new role in a busy team, we look forward to hearing from you.
About Macquarie Asset Management
Macquarie Asset Management is a large scale, global asset manager, providing clients with access to a diverse range of capabilities and products across infrastructure, real estate, natural resources, private credit, fixed income, equities, multi-asset and liquid alternatives. As at 30 September 2019, Macquarie Asset Management has $A562.0 billion of assets under management.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.