You will be an experienced risk/governance professional with strong communication and organisational skills looking to join a team that helps to manage our business and its processes.
You will support Macquarie’s Supplier Governance framework, delivering a combination of core BAU tasks, regional (EMEA & US) aligned responsibilities which will provide you the opportunity to create 'stretch goals' to enable career progression and personal growth.
You will be a key contact for the Commodities & Global Markets business, including the aligned Technology teams. The role will involve:
- Having a strong understanding of internal frameworks to enable you to provide guidance and advice on complex topics to key stakeholders whilst articulating their importance in the supplier chain Providing assessments on applicability of the Supplier Governance Policy and provide advice on how its requirements can be met
- Day-to-day management of supplier profiles including risk assessment reviews, stakeholder meetings and monitoring compliance across the supplier portfolio; a general understanding of ESR in the supply chain is beneficial
- Ensuring the quality and integrity of third-party related data captured in our Supplier Risk Management system, which will include initiating, managing, and remediating data quality reviews and identifying opportunities to enhance / automate / streamline existing processes
- Creating a seamless end-to-end supplier onboarding experience for both internal and external stakeholders and following up on outstanding items in a timely and accurate manner
- Being proactive by exploring ways to improve the adoption and implementation of policy requirements
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Maintain a risk mindset, striking the balance between compliance and having a pragmatic approach to how policy is adopted
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to develop relationships across the Business and regions
- Efficient and well organised, being able to problem-solve, finding solutions to situations as they arise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to negotiate, persuade and maintain confidence when challenged
- Willingness to learn and develop in the role
It would be also useful if you can demonstrate:
- Experience, knowledge, or an interest in governance . Having a background in compliance, risk, or audit would be advantageous
- Experience of working and collaborating with different Subject Matter Experts such as cyber security, business ops, risk and compliance to support how risks are managed / mitigated
- An understanding of Power BI, Excel, MS & ProcessUnity
- Project management skills would be beneficial but not essential
- How you have actively improved processes in previous roles
If you are looking for a challenging role, with diverse responsibilities with a focus on governance in order to help us improve our processes. Then apply now.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.