Join the Macquarie team today within our growing Digital, Data and Platforms Team. As a Sales Reporting Associate you will manage processes and controls designed to reconcile and cleanse data related to Financial Intermediaries that distribute Macquarie Asset Management Public Investments products. The Representative will reconcile daily flow and assets information loaded to the Sales Reporting system from multiple sources. You will utilize various sources to research, analyze and update dealer, branch and advisor information related to flows and account positions. You will be part of a team that manages the systems and data used for internal sales reporting and provide user support, internal reporting, and additional projects related to the management of the data and systems.
As a Sales Reporting Associate, you will:
- Analyze, research, and take necessary actions when reviewing daily data integrity reports.
- Complete manual trade reassignments and data cleansing processes.
- Create and distribute daily / weekly/ monthly and ad hoc sales reports.
- Retrieve sales information from various partner firm websites and integrate the data into our processing environment.
- Assists with numerous data integrity projects and marketing support projects.
- Support several daily reconciliation and balancing processes.
- Contact external firm partners to verify and identify incomplete data provided on transactions or accounts.
- Develop and support processes for new types of sales data integrations.
- Provide support and respond to inquiries from other departments within MAM that use the sales reporting system and data
- Work with data management vendor to oversee and complete trade and asset resolution.
- Work with account manager at system provider to develop new reporting, workflow and enhancements
- Support management and system users with timely responses to inquiries.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Bachelor’s degree or at least two years of industry related experience in financial services or sales organization
- Mutual fund sales reporting or CRM systems experience desirable but not required. Examples include Conduent Fund Solutions, SalesForce or SS&C SalesConnect
- Mutual fund transfer agent processing or systems knowledge
- Mutual funds processing experience at a broker dealer, bank, or recordkeeper
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with various departments both internal and external.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills along with an attention to detail
About Macquarie Asset Management
Macquarie Asset Management is a global asset manager that aims to deliver positive impact for everyone. Trusted by institutions, pension funds, governments, and individuals to manage more than $A735.5 billion in assets globally, we provide access to specialist investment expertise across a range of capabilities including fixed income, equities, multi-asset solutions, private credit, infrastructure, renewables, natural assets, real estate, and transportation finance.
Our COVID-19 policy
The health and wellbeing of our employees is a priority. We continue to focus on providing a safe workplace for our people, our stakeholders and those who visit us, and are committed to contributing to the safety of the communities where we live and work.
In line with evolving health regulations and many of our industry peers, we require all Macquarie employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of full vaccination in order to attend the office and to participate in external meetings and business travel, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.