Right now, we have an amazing opportunity to join the Financial Management Group to play a key role in our Group Treasury division. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to optimise your experience and use your initiative in managing the BAU Support of the regulatory platforms that we use.
As a team we are dedicated to developing you and your career, we can provide quality of work and can give you the tools and guidance to be successful in role. There will also be the chance to enhance your professional experience and skills with opportunities to work across our truly inspiring global organisation.
Working in a unique environment that will provide with you with just the right challenge you will be responsible for managing the BAU change on the regulatory reporting systems used within our Group Treasury division. These are generally vendor software platforms which are used for Capital, Liquidity and Statiscal reporting. You will be responsible for the data validation process which will include management of change requests, updates to rule logic and release management.
You will manage user testing support & results analysis for both on ongoing change programs and scheduled code releases. We will also look to you to manage the process around regular release updates from the vendor software – performing impact analysis and ensuring the change can be prioritised. Other responsibilities but not limited to will include management of the data warehouse/regulatory control framework, ensuring documentation keeps pace with change in the system environment. Acting as bridge between IT & Business and ensuring IT deliverables reflect the business needs. There will also be responsibility for defining & maintaining efficient communication procedure with senior management and Technology teams and Business Stakeholders.
This is an exciting time to join our team, and we will look to you to leverage good communication skills, data analysis, process improvement and control mindset to continually deliver improvements into BAU change. If you are looking for a role that will utilise your Financial Services process and analytical experience, then apply today!
To be successful in this role you will have:
- You will have a strong tertiary qualification in a relevant field such as Finance, Economics or Accounting, with extensive experience in financial services.
- Ideally some experience in Regulatory Reporting software such as Axiom, Moody’s would be well regarded
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases along with basic ETL/data warehouse concepts would be helpful
- Communication skills are required as the role will involve interaction with clients & colleagues at various levels; ability to engage senior stakeholders.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and ability to investigate business issues and identify technical root causes.
- Some exposure to process improvement and project management methodologies is preferred.
- Experience working with systems processing large volumes of data, and the controls required to manage such systems, will be well regarded
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven ability to take ownership and accountability for deliverables, balanced by sound professional judgement
About the Financial Management Group
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate affairs.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.