Join a team that is actively engaged with our business at all levels.
You will join our Banking Product Risk and Compliance team within our Banking and Financial Services (BFS) Group as a Senior Analyst and work a wide cross section of teams to actively manage compliance risks in our Home Loan and Car loan Product team.
This is a true business facing risk role, where you will utilise your proven relationship and stakeholder management skills to advise the business and get involved in the implementation of new risk frameworks, regulatory change and other strategic initiatives within Home Loans.
This is a varied role which is currently based in a remote work capacity. This role is also available with flexible working arrangements.
If you have substantial compliance experience from a Banking or Regulatory environment, we would like to hear from you.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Review and enhance the compliance and risk management framework within Home Loans and Car Loans.
- Advise the business on new and changed regulations and standards, and assist the business to assess business impacts and implement change.
- Advise the business on any new projects and innovations and assist in designing solutions
To be successful, you will be an experienced compliance professional with a proven track-record in, & understanding of risk management and the regulatory and compliance environment in retail financial services and/or banking, You will also:
- hold relevant tertiary qualifications in Law, Finance, Commerce or a similar discipline
- have strong communication and interpersonal skills, resilience and sound judgement
- demonstrate a high degree of commercial acumen and self-motivation
- possess the ability to deliver in a fast-paced, output focused environment
- have the ability to bring a high level of energy and commitment to the team.
If you possess solid compliance, legal or risk management experience from within the retail banking sector or a financial services regulator and are looking to progress your career, please apply by following the link.
About Banking and Financial Services
Banking and Financial Services is Macquarie’s retail banking and financial services business, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management, business banking and vehicle finance products and services to retail clients, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and in combination with our inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.