Working as part of a geographically dispersed Infrastructure & Personal Technology team, you are a dynamic, motivated, self-driven team player with experience in designing, configuring, deploying, and supporting Microsoft Exchange and Email Security related services aligned to business requirements across a global organisation.
You will be responsible for engineering and supporting technology such as Microsoft 365 & Exchange (On Prem or Online) and you will partner with business and technology stakeholders to shape a world-class digital workplace.
In this role, you will also be required to ensure the best user experience and drive the continuous improvement across Email Security and Exchange, including the introduction of new services.
Your previous experience in technology support and administration roles will provide the foundation for you to step-up in responsibility, as this is an excellent opportunity to further your technology career.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- working with the business, management, peers and vendors to design, configure and support systems such as on-premise/hybrid Exchange & Exchange Online
- creating and maintaining process, procedural and technical documentation as well as assist with training and related materials as needed
- maintaining development, test and production environments for multi-site global access.
- assisting with developing roadmaps, governance, processes, and policies aligning to business and IT strategy
- responding to support escalations, including being on a rotational on-call escalation roster
- investigate, analyse, document, and provide root cause resolution to reported incidents.
You will ideally bring the following key skills:
- technical knowledge of Email Security services & email routing, including but not limited to:
- On-premise/Hybrid Exchange
- Exchange Online
- Azure Active Directory including identity synchronisation
- PowerShell Scripting would be a bonus
- Experience with Email Security solutions such as Proofpoint/Symantec would also be a bonus
- strong track record in working in a customer focused, dynamic, highly complex organization, responsible for operations and/or process execution
- ability to solve problems quickly, develop workflow and automate processes to deliver efficiencies
- ensure Information Security best practice is followed, and work is compliant with internal and external audit and regulatory requirements
- understanding of network dependencies, implications & requirements needed for all email technology services
- design, plan, install, configure, and maintain Enterprise level-based solutions aligned with business needs.
If this sounds like the right step to take in your career, please apply via the following link or alternatively please email email@example.com for further information.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and in combination with our inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.