Executive - Portfolio & Performance
Job no: FMG-948478
Work type: Full time
Group: Financial Management Group
Recruiter: Garima Kakkar
- Overall responsibility for the role in question includes:-
- Communicating financial budget, forecast, outlook, cost transformation to wider team for processing.
- Ensure the integrity of financials and balance sheet to meet Group controls & compliance
- Drive and co-ordinate for cost reduction and common process improvement projects as part of the finance transformation strategy.
- Produce insightful, forward looking analysis that drives better management decisions and detect the early warning of delivery or financial issues.
- Relationship management with the onshore team
- Role requires strong communication skills as it involves regular interaction with the Senior Finance Team in the onshore
- Providing financial summaries and reporting on various aspects of the P&L
- Responding to Ad-hoc requests from service areas and business groups
- Providing information for regulatory and statutory requirements
- Liaising with auditors (internal & external) and addressing queries
- Managing client relationship and first level escalations, proactively seeking client feedback to further improve service level standards
- Designing and generating MIS regularly highlighting key metrics for the team and work.
- Continuously innovating with a focus to improve the process – identifying opportunities to enhance efficiencies and add value
- Ensuring compliance with finance control standards for the reporting entity.
- Ensuring quality consciousness in all aspects of the team
- To apply cost conscious approach towards work responsibilities handle
- Ensuring that Macquarie's goals and values are demonstrated in all work the performed.
You are an experienced person in financial services and have exposure to financial accounting and statutory reporting in a service industry environment. You have strong customer service ethics, proactively understand client requirements & maintain good relationship with the clients and have the ability to work in a virtual global teams and manage cross-border relationships effectively.
- Chartered Accountant or any other equivalent professional qualification
- 4-7 years of relevant experience preferably in banking and financial services sector
- Strong Analytical skills
- Working knowledge of technology enablement solutions like RPA, Alteryx, Power BI, TM1 etc. and ability to implement new technologies for automation and operational excellence will be an added advantage
- Willingness to travel overseas
- Willing to work in shifts
- Exposure to IFRS will be preferred
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate communications and investor relations.
Macquarie is a global provider of banking, financial, advisory, investment and funds management services, with offices in 28 countries. We are a uniquely diverse business with deep specialist expertise.
The Gurugram Office was established in 2007 as a shared services provider of choice for the Macquarie Group and provides capabilities in areas of Finance, Technology & Risk. The Gurugram office is an integral part of Macquarie's global service delivery strategy and has strength of 1400 plus people and continues to experience rapid growth and expansion.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Key to Macquarie's success is a unique structure and management style that fosters an entrepreneurial environment that is underpinned by a strong risk management framework, an approach that has contributed to its long history of success. This philosophy encourages a sense of ownership and entrepreneurial endeavour among our people and delivered value for clients.
Find out more about Macquarie at www.macquarie.com/careers
Advertised: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: India Standard Time
Print application form