Join our team as a strong Business Analyst within our Fees & Commissions platform team.
Our Fees and Commissions platform capability sits within the Banking and Financial Services Group and provides a wide range of services in supporting products across Banking and Wealth management, including the management of fee arrangements with Investment intermediaries and Institutional partners on the Wealth platform and processing of commissions for Mortgage product suites for loan brokers and aggregators.
You’ll have a great opportunity for someone with the desire to share their expertise and experience in financial services, and continue to grow within a fast paced, agile organisation, to ensure we can meet the ever changing needs of the industry as rapidly as possible.
The Fees and Commissions domain is an exciting and critical area with the speed of change being huge across the financial services industry. The platform capability is one that spans across multiple functions, Scrum teams, and stakeholders. Possessing strong stakeholder and communication skills, commercial and analysis skills, and demonstrating an agile mindset to collaborate, continuously improve, and focus on delivering business value will be your key to success.
We are looking for someone who:
- can effectively translate and communicate industry and business requirements to a varying array of stakeholders
- work closely with the Product Owner and the Scrum Team to help articulate requirements, including writing of User stories and validate Acceptance Criteria for deliverable's with clear Definitions of Ready and Done
- has great communication skills and can effectively facilitate refinement of requirements across multiple Scrum teams to ensure there is alignment
- liaise with the Scrum Master to continuously improve delivery outcomes
- ability to facilitate demonstrations to key stakeholders of Features/EPICS as part of sprint reviews
- participate in testing, providing guidance to the Scrum team on user behaviour to drive development outcomes with customer experience being front of mind
- focus on quality engineering including the automation of regression testing
- has an agile mindset and possesses a willingness to learn and expand knowledge and experience in both product and technical capabilities.
Knowledge and experience in banking and wealth products (such as Mortgages, Investment products and Superannuation), and a good understanding of intermediary business models would be highly beneficial.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please apply via the following link - alternatively please contact Lucy.Glover@macquarie.com.
Banking and Financial Services comprises our retail banking and financial services businesses. The group operates predominantly in Australia and is organised into four business divisions: Personal Banking, Wealth Management, Business Banking and Macquarie Leasing. We provide personal banking, wealth management, business banking and vehicle and equipment leasing products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers, dealer groups and businesses.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.