Change Manager- Regulatory Projects-12 month max term/day rate contract
Job no: FMG-948298
Work type: Fixed term, Maximum term
Group: Financial Management Group
Division: FMG Central
Recruiter: Heather Noto
Join our Financial Management Group as a Change Manager where you will work within our Project and Change team to play a key role in ensuring successful adoption of projects by Macquarie teams.
Working across a range of projects and change management initiatives, you’ll help the team plan and execute key activities to embed solutions within our ‘business as usual’ teams. Leveraging your existing change management experience, you will take part in a range of exercises to ensure adoption by the business is successful.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting impact analysis on current and ‘to be’ processes and controls
- Performing change readiness and stakeholder analysis for assigned projects
- Developing and implementing the communication strategy for assigned projects
- Providing input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training for end users
- Identifying and managing risks and issues associated with implementing the change.
You will succeed in this role if you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across a variety of audiences
- Ability to progress tasks independently and demonstration of resilience to setbacks
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Ability to develop and sustain strong working relationships with Project/Program Manager and other key stakeholders
- Experience at delivering change outcomes across medium to large scale projects.
In addition, you’ll need to be degree qualified including accounting major, CA qualification or equivalent, and at least 3-5 years post-qualification experience working in a change management capacity on projects. Demonstrated experience in financial services / investment banking, with previous exposure to Regulatory Reporting being a distinct advantage.
If you are ready for a new challenge within a change management role, apply online today
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate communications and investor relations.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form