Associate Director, Group Financial Planning and Analysis
Job no: FMG-948177
Work type: Full time
Group: Financial Management Group
Division: Portfolio & Performance
Recruiter: Adina Bambur
Associate Director, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis
This is an exciting opportunity to drive change across our Financial Management Group’s forecasting, analysis and reporting processes, where you’ll get to showcase your extensive financial planning and analysis knowledge.
As an Associate Director within the Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis function, you will leverage your existing expertise and provide insightful, timely and commercially astute analysis to senior stakeholders on capital, funding and wider organisational matters. Being a subject matter expert in the field, your role will be highly visible in order to drive change and implement viable solutions to achieve desired commercial outcomes.
Using your expertise, you will:
- drive change across group level forecasting, analysis and reporting
- compile and analyse internal and external data
- develop models to provide analytical insight into commercial decision making
- implement and utilize big data and analytical software packages to develop and build interactive business capabilities
We are looking for a confident communicator who can develop compelling evidence in order to persuade and influence a variety of cross-divisional stakeholders. You will also be a confident leader who can self-motivate and remain curious in nature by asking questions along the way, whilst building your existing commercial knowledge across a breadth of areas.
In addition, you must bring to this role:
- 10+ years’ relevant post-qualification experience in financial services (or similar)
- a postgraduate accounting qualification (i.e. CA, CFA)
- experience in corporate finance, tax, treasury or equities research
- an extensive track record in delivering insightful, analytical and commercial analysis
- exceptional Excel skills and experience working with ‘big data’
- a high attention to detail, complemented by the ability to appreciate ‘blue sky’ thinking
If you are motivated by the opportunity to work in a high performing team in a fast-paced environment, we would like to hear from you.
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate communications and investor relations.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form