Manager /AVP – Strategy & People Enablement
Job no: FMG-947962
Work type: Full time
Group: Financial Management Group
Recruiter: Anvita Khanna
Reports to: Strategy & People Enablement Lead
The role will require:
• Building & integrate a new digital learning platform with existing site capabilities
• Demonstrating strong technical skills proficiency in the blended learning format
• Working in collaboration with key stakeholders to select and implement site plans and collaborate with Global counterparts
• Planning and managing the roadmap of priorities and projects with defined milestones & measurable outcomes
• Working in close collaboration with the Strategy & People enablement and stakeholders to define a roadmap of initiatives and projects, including communication to key stakeholders.
• Actively contributing unique ideas and expertise, in addition to gaining input and collaboration from team members & stakeholders.
• Acting as an internal consultant, assessing current/future learning needs on functional, skills of future and data/technology skills
• Designing or overseeing design and delivery of custom learning interventions to meet business/stakeholder needs.
• Collaborating extensively with Global counterparts and Strategy& People Enablement function for providing integrated and aligned solutions.
• Liaisoning with subject matter experts, development, and instructional design teams to formulate objectives and understand requirements of projects.
• Representing the finance function on cross-functional/global project teams as necessary, to create and/or harmonize existing processes above in alignment with best practices
• Partnering across the organization on the implementation and capability and development initiatives
• Monitoring the digital learning environment, scanning for tools or platforms that would help the business achieve its objectives on a large scale
• Measure and report effectiveness of newly developed programs using defined measures.
Advertised: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: India Standard Time
Print application form