UI Developer - Angular 7
Job no: COG-947672
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: Victoria Oh
Join a team of passionate technologists and translate beautiful UI designs into pixel perfect developed front ends and revolutionise how our customers engage with our products. The team are transitioning to the cloud and embracing proven DevOps approaches with the support of some truly inspiring colleagues in award winning settings where teams work in cross functional harmony with a mandate to innovate and do differently.
As a UI Developer, you can expect your day to day to include:
- translating UI/UX wireframes and visual designs to efficient front end application code
- ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- write efficient, clean, tested and documented code ready for reuse by others
- optimising application for maximum speed and scalability across various platforms and devices
- participating in tool and technology selection processes and creating proof of concept models for new technologies and approaches
- formulate the technical design and evaluate effort estimates
- coordinate with Backend Developers in development of RESTful APIs
- creating configuration, build, and test scripts for continuous delivery environments.
You will also have:
- commercial, hands-on experience as a Frontend Developer with a focus on Angular 7
- Proficiency in ES6, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Node.js and either Angular 7 or reactive frontend frameworks
- hands on experience with TDD, specifically Jasmine framework
- experience with source code management workflows across multiple teams with Git
- experience working in fast paced agile delivery environment and manage work via JIRA or a similar tracking tool
- ability to design and implement unit test cases, integration test cases and performance test cases for APIs and UI components
- practical experience with functional programming concepts will be advantageous
- relevant degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or Technology.
If the above sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, please apply via the link or reach out to email@example.com.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form