Executive/Assistant Manager - FMG Reg Systems Change Support
Job no: FMG-945533
Work type: Full time
Group: Financial Management Group
Recruiter: Zafran Raina
Detailed Role Requirements:
You will be responsible for:
- Interaction with the Macquarie global Finance, RMG teams and all other businesses
- Work on the new regulatory requirements - gap analysis, creating BRDs, supporting the development, testing, and review.
- Working closely with the technical analysts to translate business and functional requirements into technical specifications
- Managing the Credit Risk Calculation system (ICE) end-to-end for various geographies
- Responsible for the data validation process including management of change requests, updates to rule logic and release management
- Use SQL skills to deliver ad-hoc reporting to key stakeholders
- Provide user testing support and results analysis for both ongoing change programs and scheduled code releases
- Help Identify opportunities to improve the quality of the project deliverables at all stages of the project
- Good exposure to analytics and reporting tools like Axiom, Moody’s analytics
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Degree qualification in either Accounting / Finance or Information Technology
- Minimum 6-8 years of post qualification experience.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Basic ETL/data warehouse concepts
- Ability to investigate business issues and identify technical root causes.
- Previous experience in the Financial Services industry is essential; background in Regulatory Reporting, accounting / product control or systems accounting would be ideal
- Financial instruments / product knowledge is preferable
- Communication skills are required as the role will involve interaction with clients & colleagues at various levels; ability to engage senior stakeholders
- The ability and self-confidence to work independently - initially in establishing a new service line, and over time in increasing the scope of the service line
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Very strong MS Office skills; particularly Excel
- Some exposure to process improvement and project management methodologies is preferred
- Experience with Financial Accounting and Risk Management concepts.
Macquarie & GFS Write-up:
At Macquarie we offer you the experience and freedom to grow your career whilst making your mark within a highly successful organisation. Key to our success is the entrepreneurialism we encourage in all our people. We give you the opportunity to progress your career as quickly as you can demonstrate your ability.
Gurgaon Office was established in 2007 as a shared services provider of choice for the Macquarie Group and provides capabilities in areas of Finance and Technology. The Gurgaon office is an integral part of Macquarie's global service delivery strategy and has strength of 450 plus people and continues to experience rapid growth and expansion.
The finance arm, GFS (Global Finance Services) sits within the Finance Management Group and provides a range of finance services supporting Macquarie's operating areas and management through the provision of financial control, financial planning and capital management, management reporting and budgeting and divisional accounting services.
GFS is responsible for identifying opportunities to support greater operational scalability via enhanced financial controllership, Quality, process standardisation, delivering cost efficiency, best practice service excellence management and enhanced operational / financial risk control. GFS is also looking to expand its service offering beyond finance and into areas such as investment banking and other processes performed by Macquarie business groups. It's this expansion which will drive the future growth of GFS.
Advertised: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: India Standard Time
Print application form