Associate/VP - Management Operations
The Management Operations employee will make significant contributions to the development of the Macquarie Capital strategy in Canada. The role supports the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer in all areas of the business, including: management reporting, risk management, internal and external communications and strategy.
1. Preparation, review and analysis of financials, both qualitative and quantitative
2. Manages Annual budget process
3. Initiates business improvement projects, disaggregating problems into relevant issues and manages roll out of new processes
4. Work with other groups including Compliance and Legal to ensure best practices are communicated and followed
5. Issue identification and escalation to senior management team
6. Ad hoc projects when needed (for example, participation as a member on principal transaction teams for operational due diligence)
7. Manage and coach other support groups
Desired Skills & Experience
Minimum of 5 years experiences in the financial services industry in a similar operations management position
Strong project management experience and leadership ability
Knowledge of capital markets, products and banking environment
Proficiency in excel, work, outlook and PowerPoint
University Degree in a related discipline
Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with people in all areas of the company is vital
Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative management style
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to explore this opportunity in more detail by applying directly online through the link below.
Rest assured that all submissions will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted for interviews.
No agency submissions, please.
To learn more about Macquarie in Canada, visit http://www.macquarie.com/ca/en/index.htm.