Macquarie Capital (MacCap) comprises Macquarie Group's corporate advisory, equity underwriting and principal investment businesses.
With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America, Europe, South Africa and the Middle East, MacCap provides a depth of services including specialist capabilities in:
- mergers and acquisitions, takeovers and corporate restructuring advice
- equity capital markets, equity and debt capital management and raising
- debt structuring and distribution
- private equity placements
- principal products
The FIG team at MacCap is a diversified financial institutions practice providing M&A advisory, public and private equity capital raising, and debt capital markets and services to banks, insurance companies and brokers, specialty finance companies, and asset management companies. The potential candidate will have an opportunity to work with a truly global FIG group with bankers in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Within the US, the group has offices in New York, Chicago and San Francisco.
By leveraging Macquarie's global capabilities, you will apply your investment banking knowledge to assist our clients in meeting their financial and strategic needs. You will also be expected to participate in the execution of advisory and capital raising transactions and in the pursuit of new business opportunities.
This Associate level position represents an exceptional opportunity to join a highly successful and growing team who values collegial teamwork and dedication to excellence. We welcome applications from candidates wanting to be a part of this success.
- Minimum 3 years experience in investment banking; FIG/ Insurance experience preferred
- Significant M&A transaction experience
- Excellent modeling capabilities
- Strong understanding of financial statements; preferably financial services companies or insurance companies
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- A team player who can excel in a fast paced and challenging work environment
- A high energy level with the desire to contribute to the ongoing success and expansion of the FIG business at Macquarie