The Macquarie Banking and Financial Services (BFS) - Service & Operations division provides a consistent, yet specialised client experience for a range of client types. With over 900 staff nationally, our scalable business model is designed to provide the highest level of service for products such as cash, term deposits, money market, wrap, super, insurance, broking and mortgages.
Banking and Financial Services Group (BFS) is the primary relationship manager for Macquarie's retail client base in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America and Europe.
Products and services include wealth management, stockbroking and retail lending and banking solutions such as residential and commercial mortgages, investment lending, credit cards and relationship banking to businesses and professionals.
Reporting to the S&O Programme Manager you will responsible for managing various projects including rollout of Windows 7 within S&O and the implementation of a central Cheque Printing solution for the BFS group. This is a rare opportunity to work with a team of experts who work hand in hand with Business Heads and stakeholders to ensure that the most important initiatives to their strategy are supported.
Key responsibilities in these roles will be to develop and deliver technology based projects, managing the process from end to end. This is a hand's on role and your strong relationship management and engagement skills are essential in successfully implementing these projects and building collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders.
Ideally you will have:
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar business aligned Project Management role, ideally within the financial services industry
- Experience with the rollout of desktop changes and/or implementation of technical projects across a range of stakeholder groups is highly regarded
- Knowledge of project management methodologies including PRINCE2.
- Commercial and practical approach - able to demonstrate an understanding of relevant operational and business drivers
- A proven track record of taking accountability
- A desire to work in an environment with opportunities to use your initiative
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to establish effective working relationships stakeholders and manage their expectations
The ability to maintain a 'big picture approach' whilst retaining a detailed understanding of project deliverables
- A collaborative and consultative approach that focuses on partnering with the business to deliver outcomes