Banking and Financial Services Group (BFS) is the primary relationship manager for Macquarie's retail client base in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America and Europe.
Products and services include wealth management, stockbroking and retail lending and banking solutions such as residential and commercial mortgages, investment lending, credit cards and relationship banking to businesses and professionals.
An opportunity has arisen to join Macquarie Private Wealth in our Banking and Financial Services Group as a Financial Planning Assistant.
This challenging and exciting role will give you the opportunity to work with a senior financial planner acting as the key client communication point for a large book of high net worth clients. Your highly polished communication skills as well as you passion for organisation and administration will be vital to your success in this role.
In a fast paced forward thinking organisation we are looking for your energetic and enthusiastic personality to shine through and generate a can do, positive attitude to every challenge.
Essentially your number one responsibility is ensuring that everything is running smoothly from an administrative perspective so that the financial planner is able to concentrate on providing our clients with the highest level of advice.
This will include:
- working with key internal stakeholders to ensure a seamless and timely response to client requests
- a range of administrative duties to support our clients; establish and maintain client files, collating applications, conducting client reviews,
- sending research, produce and distribute corporate action information (floats, new issues and takeovers).
- supporting other Client Service Associate's and Associate Advisor's where necessary and undertaking adhoc duties as required by Financial Planners.
Success in this role:
- Tertiary studies or qualifications, preferably within business such as finance and economics
- A history of high achievement and a reliable and adaptable work ethic
- Polished and professional communication skills
- A true passion for providing personalised and exceptional client service
- A willingness to learn and adapt to new tasks with a positive attitude towards continuous self improvement
- Taking a proactive approach to solving problems showing a high level of initiative.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly successful financial planner. Build strong relationship with our clients and provide superior administrative support. Macquarie is recognised as an employer of choice and an excellent platform for you to develop you skills and be part of a successful team.