Macquarie Group (Macquarie) is a global provider of banking, financial, advisory, investment and funds management services. Macquarie's main business focus is making returns by providing a diversified range of services to clients. Founded in 1969, Macquarie employs more than 15,000 people in over 28 countries and has been active in Asia Pacific for more than 40 years. Today, we have people in 17 cities in 12 geographies across the Asia Pacific region.
The Philippines office comprises Macquarie Securities Group, Macquarie Capital and the Manila Resource Centre (MRC). The Manila Resource Centre (MRC) is a shared services and support hub of Macquarie with a primary aim of delivering highest quality global services in Business Services, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, and Market Operations.
At Macquarie we offer you the experience and freedom to grow your career. Key to our success in the Manila office is teamwork, passion for delivery and attention to detail. We give you the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities within a highly successful organisation.
Macquarie's business is structured into six operating groups and five support groups.
The Market Operations and Technology Group (MOT) is one of the support groups at Macquarie. MOT includes the Technology Division which works closely with each of the Macquarie business units to understand their particular technology needs and deliver effective and efficient solutions.
The Technology Division's responsibilities include:
- Managing Macquarie's technology infrastructure
- Supporting, maintaining and enhancing existing business systems
- Delivering and deploying new systems, technologies and services
- Ensuring all technical hardware and software is provided to all users
- Operates the ITG helpdesk which provides IT support to all users
Staff in the Technology Division is located in almost all of Macquarie's office locations worldwide and is currently experiencing a high level of growth across its Manila Resource Centre. The Manila Resource Centre performs most functions indicated above.
The Central Test team is currently seeking an enthusiastic Test Analyst to join the team to help deliver technology solutions.
- Developing test scenarios and test cases on the basis of functional and design specifications
- Perform test execution (manual and automated) in test management tools, ensuring timely completion of testing, and relevant and accurate test results are captured
- Reporting of test results to key project stakeholders
- Providing hands-on support for the execution of test cases
- Adherence to testing disciplines, standards & methodology
- 2+ years testing experience
- Demonstrated understanding of SDLC and Testing life cycle and methodologies
- Exposure to / Understanding of Automation Testing
- Good understanding and knowledge of Defect Tracking Management
- Experience of HP Quality Center essential
- Knowledge/Experience with Jira
- Knowledge of banking and finance applications and products
- Familiarity with web/ online application testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidate will present attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as, an analytical mind, time management skills and organizational skills.
- The ability to work well in a team of business and technical staff across locations and time zones
Start your application by clicking on the APPLY button below. Kindly choose the appropriate option if you learned about this job posting and/or website thru other advertisements.