Trading Finance Control, Executive
Job no: FMG-948076
Work type: Full time
Group: Financial Management Group
Recruiter: Lisa Ferrara
Enhance your experience in a diverse and highly successful organization.
A great opportunity for you to join our Jacksonville, FL office for a Finance Control Executive role. The Trading Finance team supports the trading businesses at Macquarie.
Your key responsibilities will include financial accounting, including month-end general ledger close and monthly reconciliations of key balance sheet items, ensuring all balances are appropriately supported. Also, provision of specific monthly business unit level reporting will be part of your responsibilities as well as legal entity control and reporting, ensuring assets and liabilities and any associated profit and loss is recorded in the appropriate legal entity.
Your additional key responsibilities will include:
- provision of tax, regulatory and financial reporting information as required for Macquarie Group purposes
- statutory reporting activities including tax compliance for non-consolidated fund or entities where applicable
- liaising with auditors (internal & external) and responding to queries
- ensuring compliance with the Macquarie Financial Control Framework
- reviewing work performed by Third Party Administrators used by Macquarie
- continuously challenging and improving processes to ensure finance service is delivered in an effective manner
- ensuring timely delivery of work and regular update to all stakeholders including clients
- ensuring Macquarie’s goals and values are demonstrated in all work performed.
You will have a postgraduate / professional accounting qualification, preferably CPA possessing as well as the following:
- 2-4 years of post-qualification experience
- experience managing complex financial statement preparation processes for sizeable entities
- proven analytical skills
- big 4 firm experience is an advantage
- excellent oral and written communication
If you’re ready to take on this challenge, please submit your application online via the links.
For more information, visit www.macquarie.com/careers
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate communications and investor relations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Macquarie takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form