Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Job no: COG-945950
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: Andrew Baker
In this role, you will showcase your ability to effectively communicate with Global IT teams as you develop long term technology roadmaps and lead development and implementation of a CI/CD pipeline strategy. You will also provide the appropriate oversight of process standards to ensure efficiency and effectiveness, as you create automation for speed of delivery and consistent alignment with technical standards and IT best practices.
You will need to bring a well-established background in management of enterprise class infrastructure solutions, design and delivery as well as a proven ability to collaborate and build relationships with global technology teams and business stakeholders.
Other relevant technical skills include:
- prior experience with migrating solutions from on-premise data centers to public & private cloud environments
- proficiency with defining, achieving and updating strategic objectives whilst maintaining a secure, highly available, flexible and scalable environment
- ability to lead or support the full project management life cycle
- experience implementing and supporting developer tool solutions (Ansible, Jenkins, Docker)
- technical certifications are preferred. Splunk, Networking, Windows, RHEL, etc. with AWS and other Cloud related certifications being strongly preferred.
If this sounds like you, visit www.macquarie.com/careers
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form