Senior Associate/ Executive - Credit Reviews
Job no: RMG-944654
Work type: Full time
Group: Risk Management Group
Recruiter: Zafran Raina
The successful candidate will be contributing to a wide variety of tasks including:
- Conduct counterparty annual and interim reviews as well as new counterparty initial reviews.
- Provide recommendations for credit limits which are supported by thorough analysis and well-executed interpretation of relevant financial, industry, country, business and market information.
- Setting up limits in the system and coordinate the entire approval chain.
- Actively monitor credit quality and global exposure of the portfolio to existing and target clients by being current with industry and economic trends and market information to address any credit concerns and resolve issues.
- Co-ordinate with internal Credit and Business teams for necessary information on Clients.
- Keep abreast with market news, industry trends, litigations etc. that could impact the counterparty business strength and financial position.
- Ensuring process and procedure documentation is up to date.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Our focus is on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
- Macquarie offers a dynamic workplace based on respect, where everyone has a voice and participates in decision-making.
- In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client focused business.
- We can help you reach your potential and together we can create success for our clients, colleagues and communities. Build your own future as you contribute to ours.
- Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings.
- We invest in our people around the globe. At Macquarie, we offer access to a range of opportunities to help you succeed. Some of these include:
- a merit-based culture
- high-calibre colleagues and leaders
- a dynamic workplace
- internal mobility and global opportunities
- learning and development programs
- employee networks and events
WHAT YOU OFFER
- MBA or PGDBM or Chartered Accountant qualification
- Additional financial qualification will be an advantage (CFA, FRM.)
- 2-3 years of work experience in credit research/credit analysis/ratings domain
- Work Experience in analysis of Financial Institutions (FIs) / Funds is an added advantage, albeit not mandatory.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Experience with financial tools like SNL/Capital IQ/Bloomberg will be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with focus on relationship building.
- Cross disciplinary thinking and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Willingness to work in the 12pm to 9pm to support internal stakeholders
- Willingness to travel overseas, if required.
Advertised: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: India Standard Time
Print application form