Assistant Manager - Migrations & Transformation
Job no: FMG-944206
Work type: Full time
Group: Financial Management Group
Recruiter: Zafran Raina
The role is responsible to:
- Identify opportunities for migrations of roles/processes from various home locations to GFS
- Lead due-diligence, feasibility and solutioning exercises for identified business opportunities
- Implement inflight migration projects as per the Macquarie migrations methodology
- Manage and deliver the assigned BAU migration projects to successful closure seamlessly
- Implement process improvement and automation projects using the Agile methodology
- Maintain on-going interaction with senior stakeholders with a view to drive decisions and mitigate project risks
- Manage and deliver multiple projects/assignments simultaneously – ability to be flexible and to be able to multi-task
- Accomplish objectives of the assigned project or stream including on time delivery within scope and budget
- Work closely with finance functions to understand their requirements, quantify the benefits (financial, control or regulatory) and agree realisation approach for the transformation and automation projects
- Document requirements and obtain sign offs as per the agreed framework. Cascade requirements to technology team on process improvement and automation projects and ensure implementation as per the required scope.
- Produce, enhance and maintain project documentation such as business cases, project charters, requirements document, solution design, development plan, UAT scripts and project communication log
You are an experienced finance change professional and have worked on medium to large scale migrations and transformation projects/ streams. You have solid knowledge of project management frameworks and delivering operational excellence through use of Lean and automation solutions.
- Tertiary qualifications in a business discipline, MBA/CA/ICWA, is highly desirable.
- Overall post-qualification experience of around 6-7 years of total experience with experience in migrations, transformation & automation in the Financial Services industry
- Sound knowledge of the Financial/Banking Services industry & Shared Services operating models
- Comfortable with managing senior stakeholders in critical projects
- Hands on with the migrations methodology and experience of handling process improvement and automation projects as per Agile methodology
- Highly developed analytical, quantitative and data analysis aptitude
- Ability to manage and interpret large volumes of data and derive meaningful conclusions
- Possesses high degree of comfort working in a high paced ambiguous environment.
- Knowledge of at least 1-2 Analytics and Visualisation tools like Alteryx, PowerBI, Excel/ VBA, Robotics, etc
- At least one project management or quality certification such as Project Management Professional (PMP), Prince 2 certification, Six Sigma Green Belt
- Knowledge of different finance systems, databases and platforms will be a plus
Macquarie Group Limited is a global financial services provider. It acts primarily as an investment intermediary for institutional, corporate and retail clients and counterparties around the world. Macquarie Group’s diverse range of services provides clients with asset management and finance, banking, advisory and risk and capital solutions across debt, equity and commodities. Founded in 1969, Macquarie employs approximately 14,469 people in over 25 countries. At 31 March 2018, Macquarie had assets under management of $A496.7 billion. Our offices are spread across four regions: (1) Australia and New Zealand (ANZ), (2) the Americas, (3) Asia and (4) Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). We have 5 lines of business BFS, CAF, MAM, MacCap, CGM and 4 service groups that provide the framework, infrastructure and support that the operating groups require to manage their business. These are the Corporate Operations, Financial Management, Legal and Governance, and Risk Management Groups
About Gurugram Office
Macquarie’s Gurugram office was established in 2007 and has a strength of 1100 employees. The centre is responsible for a wide range of deliverables including core finance services, technology development & enhancement, operational and financial risk management and business operations.
- Core finance services team provides a range of complex, high-end services including financial control, legal entity control, regulatory reporting, tax reporting, financial reporting and financial accounting to support Macquarie’s trading, non-trading business units and group corporate centres
- Gurugram Technology team delivers a range of services including development, operations and testing to Macquarie globally and to Finance teams located in the Gurugram office. The team’s approach is to create centres of excellence that combine technology expertise with business knowledge
- The centre provides operational scalability, enhanced financial controls and enhanced operational / financial risk management while focusing on cost efficiency, quality and process excellence.
Advertised: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: India Standard Time
Print application form