Senior Associate - Corporate and Asset Finance Group - Risk Reporting
Job no: CAF-944191
Work type: Full time
Group: Macquarie Corp & Asset Finance
Division: Macquarie Corp & Asset Finance
Recruiter: Zafran Raina
Sr. Associate-Corporate and Asset Finance Group- Risk Reporting
About the role:
This role will involve various tasks such as database administration, data extraction and SQL programing which you will use to build reporting & analytics. Your core strength will be in handling of data in both MS Excel and Databases. Through the role you will build a working understanding of our risk management processes and methodologies to enhance the systems.
Key responsibilities will include:
Develop and automate risk reports, and perform data analysis
- Develop and automate new analyses or existing reports using tools such as Power BI, Alteryx, R Studio, and Excel.
Improve our reporting processes.
- Identify, implement and participate in initiatives that improve our reporting processes
- Proactively share knowledge of risk management practices and improvements across Macquarie
- Work with stakeholders to understand and define risk reporting requirements anticipating their potential needs.
Data management and improvement
- Completion of operational and system data updating tasks to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Compiling business data and analysis from various data sources, including manual excel spreadsheets and off the database using SQL
The candidate should have experience working with large datasets, having an analytical, statistical and quantitative background. Strong experience with SQL including writing new queries. A deep understanding of data manipulation and automation.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- MBA with strong academic performance
- 2+ years of post-MBA data analytics/engineering experience.
- Desirable under-graduate degree qualification in a quantitative and problem-solving discipline
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, SQL and VBA.
- Experience in R Studio, Power BI, Alteryx or Tableau desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work in different time zones to support clients
Macquarie Corporate and Asset Finance (CAF) provides innovative and traditional capital, finance and related services to clients operating in selected international markets. CAF is one of the largest independent providers of operating lease finance in the Asia-Pacific region as well as having significant operations in Europe and North America. CAF has approximately 900 staff engaged in leasing and asset finance / lending activities in diverse asset classes across various locations through Australia, Asia, Europe, and North America.
In order to ensure effective decision making across the globe and a consistent approach to the way CAF accepts risk, CAF Risk has established a strong regional management framework combined with an overlay of key sectoral expertise.
Find out more about Macquarie at www.macquarie.com/careers
Advertised: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: India Standard Time
Print application form