Senior Associate - Corporate and Asset Finance Group - Risk Reporting
Job no: CAF-944191
Work type: Full time
Group: Macquarie Corp & Asset Finance
Division: Macquarie Corp & Asset Finance
Recruiter: Garima Kakkar
Key responsibilities will include:
Perform detailed risk analytics & automate the outputs:
- Pro-actively identifying opportunities from new and existing customers and ensure all customer activities meet risk appetite targets.
- Complete ad-hoc analysis to understand key drivers of emerging risk outcomes in the portfolio.
- Develop and automate new analysis or existing reports using tools such as SQL, Power BI, R, Python.
Improve our reporting processes:
- Identify, implement and participate in initiatives that improve our reporting processes.
- Proactively share knowledge of risk management practices and improvements across Macquarie.
- Work with stakeholders to understand and define risk reporting requirements anticipating their potential needs.
Data management and improvement:
- Assist in the development of risk data tables in new data warehouses
- Compiling business data and analysis from various data sources, including manual excel spreadsheets and off the database using SQL
The candidate should have experience working with large datasets, having an analytical, statistical and quantitative background. Strong experience with SQL including writing new queries. A deep understanding of data manipulation and automation.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and SQL and one other programming language (R, SAS, Python etc.
- 3 years of post-qualification data analytics experience with strong academic background
- Credit risk strategy analytics within an SME/retail lending environment in financial services is desirable but not required.
- Proven problem-solving skills using logical reasoning and analytical methods
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work in different time zones to support clients
Macquarie Corporate and Asset Finance (CAF) provides innovative and traditional capital, finance and related services to clients operating in selected international markets. CAF is one of the largest independent providers of operating lease finance in the Asia-Pacific region as well as having significant operations in Europe and North America. CAF has approximately 900 staff engaged in leasing and asset finance / lending activities in diverse asset classes across various locations through Australia, Asia, Europe, and North America.
In order to ensure effective decision making across the globe and a consistent approach to the way CAF accepts risk, CAF Risk has established a strong regional management framework combined with an overlay of key sectoral expertise.
Find out more about Macquarie at www.macquarie.com/careers
Advertised: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: India Standard Time
Print application form