Associate - Corporate and Asset Finance Group - Risk Reporting
Job no: CAF-944188
Work type: Full time
Group: Macquarie Corp & Asset Finance
Division: Macquarie Corp & Asset Finance
Recruiter: Garima Kakkar
Key responsibilities will include:
- Completion of regular reporting tasks. These reports are designed to serve as MIS for Sr. management to assist them in decision making, control & management
- Completion of operational and system data updating tasks to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Compiling business data and analysis from various data sources, including manual excel spreadsheets and database using SQL
- Initial review and analysis of reports produced. When applicable conducting in-depth analysis, developing insights & identifying trends
- Improve and develop current reporting procedures, including identifying reporting gaps, inefficiencies in processes & process maintenance
- Setting up new reporting templates as required in order to streamline reporting. Templates may be in Excel & PowerPoint or in various business intelligence tools such as Power BI, Alteryx
- Ensuring process and procedure documentation is up to date
- The completion of ad hoc requests for CAF Risk & Business stakeholders
The candidate should have experience working with large datasets, having an analytical mindset with a strong attention to detail. You ideally will come from a reporting background which had a strong use of technology including scripting SQL and reporting platforms such as PowerBI, Alteryx.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- MBA from a reputed institute, with strong academic performance
- Preferred but not necessary is up to 1 years’ experience in reporting or data analysis with under-graduate qualification in quantitative and problem-solving discipline
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suit.
- Knowledge in SQL, R Studio and Power BI desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work in different time zones to support clients
Macquarie Corporate and Asset Finance (CAF) provides innovative and traditional capital, finance and related services to clients operating in selected international markets. CAF is one of the largest independent providers of operating lease finance in the Asia-Pacific region as well as having significant operations in Europe and North America. CAF has approximately 900 staff engaged in leasing and asset finance / lending activities in diverse asset classes across various locations through Australia, Asia, Europe, and North America.
In order to ensure effective decision making across the globe and a consistent approach to the way CAF accepts risk, CAF Risk has established a strong regional management framework combined with an overlay of key sectoral expertise.
Find out more about Macquarie at www.macquarie.com/careers
Advertised: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: India Standard Time
Print application form