Job no: FMG-944183
Work type: Full time
Group: Financial Management Group
Recruiter: Lisa Ferrara
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity at the Executive level to join our Tax team in our newly opened Jacksonville, FL office. You will work closely with various stakeholders in performing tax compliance and tax accounting functions for US entities engaged in a variety of banking and non-banking operations. You will be responsible for the preparation and analysis of tax returns, tax provisioning and management reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Tax accounting for group entities worldwide
- Income tax calculations / preparation of corporate tax returns for various Macquarie Group entities
- Preparation of indirect tax returns (VAT, GST) and making tax calculations
- Global withholding tax processes
- Tax related balance sheet reconciliations
- Tax registrations
- Group transfer pricing process
You will hold a postgraduate / professional accounting qualification, preferably CPA possessing:
- A minimum of 2-4 years of post-CA qualification experience
- A willingness to travel overseas
- A willingness to work in different time zones to support requirements across geographies
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate communications and investor relations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Macquarie takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form