Non-Trading Finance, Executive
Job no: FMG-944182
Work type: Full time
Group: Financial Management Group
Recruiter: Maria Norris
Executive, Non-Trading Finance
We have an exciting new opportunity in our newly opened Jacksonville, FL office at the Executive level. The Non-Trading Finance team supports the four non-trading businesses at Macquarie; Macquarie Asset Management (MAM), Macquarie Capital (MacCap), Banking and Financial Services (BFS) and Corporate and Asset Finance (CAF). Covering the four regions, ANZ, Asia, EMEA and the Americas, this function supports the business activities of Macquarie Group as well as specific non consolidated entities, performing financial control, business reporting and where applicable non-consolidated fund or entity statutory reporting activities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- financial accounting, including month end general ledger close
- monthly reconciliations of key balance sheet items, ensuring all balances are appropriately supported
- provision of specific monthly business unit level reporting
- legal entity control and reporting, ensuring assets and liabilities and any associated profit and loss are recorded in the appropriate legal entity
- provision of tax, regulatory and financial reporting information as required for Macquarie Group purposes
- statutory reporting activities including tax compliance for non-consolidated fund or entities where applicable
- liaising with auditors (internal & external) and responding to queries
- ensuring compliance with the Macquarie Financial Control Framework
- reviewing work performed by Third Party Administrators used by Macquarie
- continuously challenging and improving processes to ensure finance service is delivered in an effective manner
- ensuring timely delivery of work and regular update to all stakeholders including clients
- ensuring Macquarie’s goals and values are demonstrated in all work performed.
You will have a postgraduate / professional accounting qualification, preferably CPA possessing as well as the following:
- 2-4 years of post qualification experience
- experience managing complex financial statement preparation processes for sizeable entities
- proven analytical skills
- big 4 firm experience is an advantage
- a willingness to travel overseas
- a willingness to work in different time zones to support requirements across geographies
- excellent oral and written communication.
If you’re ready to take on this challenge, please submit your application online via the links.
For more information, visit www.macquarie.com/careers
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate communications and investor relations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Macquarie takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form