Manager - Technical Tester
Job no: COG-944074
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: Payal Chakravorty
Position Title - Technical Lead (Java) - Manager (Gurugram)
Business Role - E2E Test Platform Development Lead – CGM Trade Services E2E Team
Position Summary -
In this role you will join the Corporate Operations Group (COG) Trade Services team. The team supports end to end testing, from trade capture to trade consumption, supporting commodities and global markets business.
We are looking for a highly skilled Java developer to join our dynamic & agile team that provides our inbuilt Java spring framework (Penguin) services to our global stakeholders
Your responsibilities include designing, implementing and maintaining our Penguin framework application to ensure high levels of usability. You will also get to interface with our backend API services so backend knowledge would be handy here.
This is a great opportunity to build a challenging and rewarding career within capital markets and regulatory reporting domain.
- Gain knowledge and expertise of Penguin framework application the team supports.
- Design and Develop scripts using Penguin framework. Technical Enhancements & Extension of existing framework as required using java spring.
- Work closely with Middle office and business stakeholders to continuously improve and update framework suite
- Capable of working in an agile development process and coordinating with relevant stakeholders and provide subject matter expertise
- Capable of managing scripts Executions when required
Core Requirement Filters:
- Minimum 9-10 years’ experience possessing strong Java spring exposure with proven practical experience of developing complex applications. Solid knowledge of Java and up-to-date with the latest Java version: 8 and beyond
- Hands on experience on Eclipse/Intellij, Git/sourcetree
- Sound knowledge of Java technologies equivalent spring family of technologies like Spring Boot etc. Should have exposure to at least one web frameworks, e.g. Spring
- Financial Domain knowledge with proven experience. Regulatory reporting knowledge would be a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills. Positive attitude, resilient, can deliver under pressure
- Capability to effectively relate how technology solutions contribute to business results
- Solid experience in Backend language: Java, Framework: Spring
- Basic knowledge of Testing: Cucumber, JSON, Bamboo
- Cloud: AWS experience is a nice to have
- Strong sense of ownership with a passion for delivering quality software
- Capable of working through vague specifications and coordinating with relevant stakeholders to obtain clarity on expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong analytical, time management, and organizational skills
Domain knowledge/prior capital markets experience/transaction reporting experience a plus
Advertised: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: India Standard Time
Print application form