Manager - Automation Testing (Java, Cucumber)
Job no: COG-944074
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: Payal Chakravorty
Position Title- Technical Tester – Manager (Gurugram)
Business Role- Sr Test Automation Engineer
Reports To- Team Lead
The Commodities and Global Markets (CGM) Trade Services E2E team is looking to onboard a Senior Software Test Automation engineer. The dynamic and agile team provides end to end testing and test environment support to multiple CGM businesses.
Successful candidate will lead e2e testing and automated test framework enhancements stream of work. The candidate must be able to withstand pressure in a time-sensitive project environment while being proactive in calling out issues as and when they occur.
This is a great opportunity to build a challenging and rewarding career in agile automated testing within capital markets and regulatory reporting domain.
Business Responsibilities -
- Work closely with various tech and business stakeholders based in Sydney, Hong Kong and Gurugram
- Analyze and enhance test automation framework, integrate scripts with the CI/CD framework and also with Jira based test management tool
- Plan and own team deliverables
- Run automation scripts and circulate test results
- Proactively escalate risks and impediments to scheduled deliverables
- Proactively look for smarter ways of problem solving
- Maintain clear communication with stakeholders
- Identify gaps and own the improvements
- Follow coding and review standards
- Report bugs and follow up to resolution
Essential Characteristics -
Core Requirement Filters:
- A computer science degree, engineering degree, or equivalent
- 8+ years’ experience in software test automation
- Strong experience on automation tools – cucumber-Java, selenium
- Good understanding of agile development practices
- Demonstrable track record of designing test automation framework
- SQL hands on experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capability to effectively relate how IT solutions contribute to business results
- Capable of working through vague specifications and coordinating with relevant stakeholders to obtain clarity on expectations
- Demonstrable track record of test automation ownership and accountability
- Strong experience in preparation of test automation scripts, building test estimates, tracking test execution& reporting progress until project completion
- Highly self-motivated, flexible, adaptable and results oriented individual.
Prior exposure to equity finance domain will be an added advantage.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, HR, technology and market operations to drive operational excellence. Technology provides business-aligned account management, software development and manages Macquarie's enterprise-wide technology. Find out more about COG.
Founded in 1969, Macquarie Group is a global financial services provider with offices in 25 countries. Our long history of success has come from being different. We value the creativity that diversity of thought brings and we promote an innovative and entrepreneurial culture. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you’re motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of different flexible working within our teams. Please talk to us about flexibility.
Advertised: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: India Standard Time
Print application form