Product Marketing Strategist
Job no: MAM-943877
Work type: Full time
Group: Macquarie Asset Management
Division: Macquarie Investment Mgmt
Recruiter: Sophie Miller Chatfield
Play an integral role in our Strategic Marketing team and Client Group by leading a variety of strategic and tactical initiatives tied to messaging, positioning and planning across the firm's product offering.
Leveraging your deep understanding of the retail and institutional market across all asset classes, you'll develop clear and differentiated product positioning across marketing assets. Working closely with product managers and channel management, you'll drive content development, coordinate usage and monitor results. You'll use your creative initiative to generate new content ideas for external use across a variety of different platforms.
Through the application of market research and competitive intelligence from our key competitors you'll identify new marketing strategies and opportunities for the business. You'll provide the business with high level reporting across strategies and universes and work with Product Managers to develop 'fair share' analysis. You'll also coordinate with the key accounts team to identify trends and make recommendations to align with our product lines.
Using your project management skills you'll serve as the point person for driving process improvements across the product management team.
To be successful you will have;
- 5+ years intermediary asset management experience
- direct experience with at least two of the major advisor/firm channels
- insights and perspectives on advisors by firm and by channel---their motivations, buying habits
- experience working with financial advisors with a strong understanding of how they operate
- strong understanding of Wires and Independent channel
- experience in augmenting the sales effort by delivering advisor support programs, value add programs and highly targeted solution-based campaigns
- experience in integrating marketing and sales activities
- bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now.
Macquarie Investment Management is a global asset manager with offices throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia. As active managers, we prioritize autonomy and accountability at the team level in pursuit of opportunities that matter for clients. Our conviction-based, long-term approach has led institutional and individual clients to entrust us to manage US $253 billion in assets of Sept. 30, 2018. In the US, retail investors recognize our Delaware Funds by Macquarie as one of the longest- standing mutual fund families, with more than 75 years in existence. Macquarie Investment Management is a division of Macquarie Asset Management, a global asset manager with US $387 billion in assets under management as of Sept. 30, 2018.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form