Technical Business Analyst
Job no: COG-943865
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: JC Reyrata
FOR Operations Technology Group is now looking for an enthusiastic and flexible Business Analyst to sustain its capacities supporting various financial applications within the diverse array of competitive specialists, globally.
In this role, you are expected to manage and execute the Golden Source Platform changes, including technology refresh initiatives, and working with SME’s across the bank to gather and define requirements or considerations. You will also be involved in coordinating with cross functional teams within technology to drive successful delivery of product features as requested by the business. Additionally, you have to identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities for DevOps and agile.
We need a strong Analyst with:
- Excellent analytical skills. Ability to understand and analyze within a complex business and technical domain to provide timely and accurate solutions to systems problems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, converting technical jargons into understandable language to business stakeholders (including business executives).
- Strong leadership and influencing skills to achieve a common outcome despite competing priorities from various stakeholders
- Self-managing, proactive, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Positive attitude and highly self-motivated.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in similar role.
- Basic knowledge of tradeable instruments, asset classes and markets and their role in trade life cycle
- Familiarity with messaging standards such as XML, FIXML etc.
- Good understanding of market data vendors such as Reuters, Bloomberg, IDC etc. would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Enterprise data management, golden copy creation would be an advantage
If this sounds like you, apply now!
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: China Standard Time
Print application form