Sourcing and Vendor Management Category Manager
Job no: COG-943864
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Division: Business Services
Recruiter: Rio Alegre
We are looking for a high performing Category Manager to be part of Macquarie’s Sourcing and Vendor Management (SVM) team in Manila.
Category Managers are aligned to Technology or non-Technology categories. In this role, you will be part of the Global SVM team, supporting the Global Category Leads for your respective category in developing Annual Category Plans, owning or supporting sourcing projects which will require the application of strong project management, interpersonal and influencing skills, whilst working closely with Global Category Leads, Service Owners and Vendors.
You will be required to deliver ongoing category management, effectively analyzing spend within your categories, undertaking market research and internal demand analysis to develop strategies. A key part of the role will include the execution of tenders & commercial negotiations for projects, applying strong analytical skills, knowledge of contractual & commercial terms and aligning with global strategies. You will also be a SME of the SVM Procurement Policy and Operations to support queries and issue resolution.
We need strong candidates who:
- have experience of working within a procurement / sourcing function (within Financial Services is preferable, but not essential), with knowledge of Technology and/or Non-Technology categories,
- have negotiation experience, with knowledge of key commercial terms, incl. finance, tax and contractual related considerations,
- have experience in P2P and contract management operations,
- have strong capabilities in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word,
- have strong data analytical capabilities, with specific experience in Sourcing & Category Management reporting & analysis (desirable),
- are proactive and delivery focused, with a dedication in performing against hard deadlines,
- enjoys and has experience working within a fast adapting and agile work environment,
- have relevant tertiary qualification supplemented by further qualifications is desirable.
If this sounds like you, click Apply!
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form