Operational Risk Analys
Job no: COG-943862
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Division: Shared Services Centres
Recruiter: Karen Balgoa-Gerona
This is an exciting opportunity for an Operational Risk Analyst to join the growing team in Manila. Key elements of the role include:
A. Develop and automate risk reports, and perform data analysis
- Work with stakeholders to understand and define risk reporting requirements and anticipating their potential needs
- Develop and automate new analyses or existing reports using tools such as PowerBI, R Studio, Excel and Cognos
- Perform analysis of data to provide insight to support and challenge management
B. Improve our risk management processes
- Identify, implement and participate in initiatives that improve our risk processes and management reporting processes
- Proactively share knowledge of risk management practices and improvements across Macquarie
C. Deliver risk management activities
- Plan and perform test of controls to ensure they are designed and operating effectively
- Engage with stakeholders to agree issues and writing reports to management of assurance results
- Support the aligned operational risk managers in navigating information within our risk management systems
D. Produce risk management reports
- Execute daily, weekly and monthly risk reporting, analysis, governance processes to meet the deadlines
You will be required to:
- Engage directly with senior stakeholders to understand their requirements and proactively gain feedback to improve how we do things
- Identify, explore, influence and implement improvements that will reduce the time taken to perform tasks, provide insights into our data and test controls in more comprehensive manner
- Build a working understanding of our risk management processes and methodologies to ensure our processes and systems support their implementation
To be successful in this role, you have a bachelor's degree in any field. You have a well-structured written and verbal communication skills. You are results-oriented, customer focused and able to drive tactical or strategic initiatives. You have experience in risk, data analysis and reporting. You are knowledgeable in Tableau, Power BI dashboards, Cognos reports, R studio, Python, macros or other similar data and reporting tools.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form