Assistant Vice President - Change & Transformation
Job no: FMG-943854
Work type: Full time
Group: Financial Management Group
Recruiter: Zafran Raina
About the role
The AVP Change and Transformation is expected to lead mid to large scale finance transformation projects including all aspects like ideation, solution design, development and implementation, closure and benefit realisation. The projects managed by the team are in-line with the organization’s priorities on themes like process improvement, operational excellence, automation, migration and restructuring. The role requires extensive change management at all levels with emphasis on clear and quality communication.
The role is responsible to:
- Accomplish project objectives, ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget. One of the current priorities is to drive process efficiencies in the finance function through automation, process improvement and system enhancements
- Define project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility. Work closely with finance functions to understand their requirements, quantify the benefits (financial, control or regulatory) and agree realisation approach
- Ensure resource availability and allocation. Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress. Flag deviations immediately and identify solutions to mitigate the risks
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and have focused and quality interactions view to drive decisions and mitigate project risks.
- Preempt and manage risks that can impact the project KPIs, scope, budget or timelines
- Produce, enhance and maintain project documentation such as business cases, project charters, requirements document, solution design, development plan, UAT scripts and project communication log
- Run LEAN workshops independently and conduct trainings if required. Drive practical implementation of lean tools in the organisation to achieve process improvement and efficiencies
- Deliver projects as per the agreed frameworks (Agile) and governance model.
- Drive and sustain a culture of continuous improvement and empower colleagues to deliver innovation in their respective functions
- Ensure SLA/KPIs of the functions are reported accurately and they have ongoing support for their BAU activities
- Demonstrate resilience and effectively manage ambiguity related to change and the environment
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate communications and investor relations.
Macquarie is a global provider of banking, financial, advisory, investment and funds management services, with offices in 28 countries. We are a uniquely diverse business with deep specialist expertise.
Key to Macquarie's success is a unique structure and management style that fosters an entrepreneurial environment that is underpinned by a strong risk management framework, an approach that has contributed to its long history of success. This philosophy encourages a sense of ownership and entrepreneurial endeavour among our people and delivered value for clients.
Find out more about Macquarie at www.macquarie.com/careers
Advertised: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: India Standard Time
Print application form