HR Data Management Administrator (8 months Fixed Term)
Job no: COG-943560
Work type: Fixed term
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Division: Human Resources
Recruiter: Jade Ancajas
LOOKING FOR A DYNAMIC INDIVIDUAL
In this role you will be responsible in managing all transactional delivery in HR shared services
This is an exciting opportunity for a HR Data Management Administrator to join the HR Shared Services team. You will manage the creation, maintenance and use of employee data globally.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that employee records are accurate and up to date.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing and release of reports to stakeholders.
- Support business direction in terms of data and reporting.
- Ensure timely processing of Starter, Transfer and Leaver (STL) forms and benefit-related reports as inputs to payroll and other processes.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Microsoft office background – Outlook, Excel and Word
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), including an ability to present information in a way that drives insight
- Able to deal with people of different culture, seniority, and personalities in a professional manner even when under pressure
- Innovative thinker, who is comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to multitask and prioritize based on shifting priorities
- High attention to detail/accuracy but with ability to see the bigger picture
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form