HR Junior Coordinator (4 months Fixed Term)
Job no: COG-943550
Work type: Fixed term
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Division: Human Resources
Recruiter: Jade Ancajas
LOOKING FOR A DYNAMIC INDIVIDUAL
We have an exciting opportunity for HR Coordinator. In this role, you will sit under the HRSS Program Management team and will provide generalist HR support covering a wide range of HR activities and projects for the Asia Pacific region.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Coordinate with HRBP, HR Advisor, HRC and HRSS teams regarding ES breaches, training breaches, leavers, contract expiries, global mobility, staff updates, etc.
- Produce HR reports
- Assist in Appraisal and Talent Process – Update the Talent Roundtable Representatives, update Primary Manager list, generate completion rates, request MyPerformance changes
- Perform administrative tasks such as submitting STL forms for int'l transfer/extension, employment status conversion, visitor setups, contract extensions, worksite documents upload and retrieval, MyPerformance appraisal forms retrieval
- Perform ad hoc tasks such as providing employee data, basic report analysis and other tasks assigned by HRBP, HR Advisor, HRC, ER and Talent
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks and flexibility to change priorities when needed
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate confidently to all levels of the organisation
- High attention to detail / accuracy
- Ability to deal with people of different culture, seniority, and personalities in a professional manner even when under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously on allocated tasks with the ability to escalate issues clearly and concisely where
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form