Job no: COG-943224
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: Chirag Bhojani
You will work closely with an agile team of business and technology experts and collaborate with a strong peer network of DevOps engineer and business analysts. You will be working to implement a data management tools to assist in managing critical data, lineage and quality on databases, applications and Data Lake.
We anticipate that to excel in this role you will be:
- adopt pragmatic approach on the implementation of processes, procedures, and automation to support projects in the establishment of a data management solution
- experience in using restful APIs, application integration and data lake integration to ensure data quality can be measured for any on prem or cloud hosted environments
- work with other DevOps engineers to design, provision, deploy, monitor and continuously improve the data management tools environments in the cloud
- implement source code management, continuous automated test, and deployment services using jenkins or bamboo
- monitor and adjust the application and infrastructure to ensure security, availability, and scalability
- maintain knowledge across projects, continuous evolvement, improvement in technology management or business support related with solutions.
We welcome candidates from different backgrounds who believe they have what it takes to succeed. If the above sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, apply via the link below or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form