Technology Business Operational Risk Manager
Job no: COG-942194
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Division: Services Management
Recruiter: Karen Balgoa-Gerona
BE PART OF A HIGHLY EXCEPTIONAL RISK TEAM.
Due to the continuing importance of managing Technology Risk within Macquarie, we are recruiting a Technology Business Operational Risk Manager responsible for implementing Macquarie’s Operational Risk Management Framework across the Technology Division. In this Manager level role, you will be exposed to both short-term tactical and long-term strategic initiatives.
This role will:
- champion the risk culture and proactively aid in the identification, assessment and mitigation of Technology Risks;
- perform incident management root cause risk analysis, identifying control breakdowns and developing action plans to address future recurrence;
- deliver assurance reviews over the design and performance of critical operational controls;
- assist in the rollout of Macquarie Policies, procedures and guidelines to facilitate improved risk management techniques;
- lead the continuous improvement of risk management practices and awareness within the COG Technology Manila teams and be able to build relationships with key stakeholders;
- provide support for educating and ensuring adherence to Macquarie's compliance requirements by COG Technology Manila staff and Manila based Macquarie teams.
- co-ordinate internal audit activities and team efforts to strengthen internal controls of IT;
- provide guidance and share knowledge with team members related to Technology Risk Management
You have a bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Computer Science, or a related study. You have demonstrated experience with common IT architectures and management of associated risks. CISA certification and application of ITIL and COBIT in financial services industries is an advantage. In addition, you have in-depth understanding and practical application of Technology risk management techniques to balance the risk vs reward trade-off.
You possess well-structured written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor communications to both business and IT staff as required. You also have the ability to gather information from multiple sources and then consolidate and refine this information and the ability to build relationships with business and IT stakeholders and influence and educate stakeholders regarding IT risk management.
You are results-oriented, able to show initiative, customer-focused, and effect change. In addition, you have the ability to run effective meetings, handle multiple tasks and prioritizes these effectively and the ability to work to a deadline. You also possess strong problem solving aptitude and be able to deal effectively with colleagues and business users in a constantly evolving environment. You are comfortable working as part of global team
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team. We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form