Executive - Internal Audit
Job no: RMG-942193
Work type: Full time
Group: Risk Management Group
Recruiter: Zafran Raina
Key Responsibilities :-
- Lead or assist with conducting assessments on the quality and effectiveness of the internal control framework, risk management and governance systems;
- Lead or assist with providing risk assessments of joint ventures, significant contracts and policies, critical projects and system developments;
- Work closely with the broader Risk Management team and executives from across the Macquarie Group in contributing to the continuous improvement of the Group's risk management framework;
- Focus on Macquarie's financial markets trading businesses and associated support function
- As Macquarie continues to grow internationally some travel abroad may be required as needed.
- ideally have 3 -5 years’ experience in audit and/or operational risk preferably within an accounting or financial services environment
- proven technical and analytical skills, backed by attention to detail and sound judgement
- CA / CPA / MBA and tertiary qualified
- ability to process complex information in a dynamic environment
- excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise and influence at all levels
- ability to identify operational risk issues with material significance
- strong teamwork skills with a motivated and energetic approach to work
- financial services background is recommended (not mandatory)
- flexible to travel (approx. 20% travel)
If you possess relevant experience with strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high quality outcomes, please apply by following the link. If you should have any queries, please contact
Macquarie's business is structured into six operating groups and four service groups. The Risk Management Group (RMG) is an independent, centralised unit responsible for assessing and monitoring risks across Macquarie. This includes market and liquidity risk, credit risk, compliance risk and operational risk. RMG personnel liaise closely with all operating areas to ensure risks are understood and properly managed.
Internal Audit is a highly respected division of RMG and provides independent assurance to senior management and the Board on the quality and effectiveness of Macquarie's internal control, risk management and governance systems and processes.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: India Standard Time
Print application form